- All information provided on this website is for information purposes only. IOFORTE carefully and regularly checks the content that appears on the website and the functionality of the search function used. However, IOFORTE does not guarantee the correctness, accuracy, topicality and completeness of the published contents and excludes any liability for possible damages or consequential damages resulting from the use of information and material from the IOFORTE website. IOFORTE is authorised at any time and without prior notice to change, supplement or delete information or to cease publication temporarily or permanently.
- IOFORTE attaches great importance to the secure operation of the website. Nevertheless, defects such as loss or falsification of data, virus attack, interruption of operations etc. cannot be ruled out. IOFORTE is not liable for loss of profit, loss of data or any other direct or indirect damage that could result from such deficiencies.
- Ioforte operates an online shop on the Internet portal www.ioforte.che, among other things. On Ioforte.ch consumers are offered goods for sale.
- The following delivery restrictions apply: The offers are directed only to consumers of legal age with a billing address in Switzerland or other EU countries (within the European Union). The goods are only sold in quantities customary in households.
- These terms and conditions apply to all contracts concluded with customers via ioforte.ch and generally to all business relations between Ioforte and its customers. Ioforte does not accept any other general terms and conditions, unless otherwise expressly agreed.
- The offer of goods on Ioforte.ch is not a binding contract offer but is to be understood as an invitation to submit an offer (invitatio ad offerendum). By sending an order by clicking the button "Buy now" you are making a binding offer to enter into a contract. After placing or sending the order, you will receive a confirmation e-mail of the technical receipt of your order to the e-mail address you have entered.
- Ioforte offers credit card payment methods via the Stripe service (stripe.com) DELIVERY
- If Ioforte is unable to meet a binding delivery date for reasons beyond Ioforte's control, Ioforte will inform you immediately, stating the new expected delivery date if necessary. If the new delivery period is not acceptable to the customer or the goods are not available within the new delivery period or not available at all, both contracting parties are entitled to withdraw from the contract with regard to the goods in question; in this case we will immediately refund any payment already made. The statutory rights of the contracting parties shall remain unaffected.
- Ioforte asks customers to report any obvious transport damage immediately to the deliverer and to Ioforte. This notification does not affect your warranty rights in any way, but makes it easier for Ioforte to enforce its own claims against the delivery company. RETURNS
- Voluntary right of return up to 14 days after receipt of goods. The costs of the return are borne by the customer. However, a prerequisite for exercising the voluntary right of return is that the customers return the goods complete, in their original condition, intact and without damage in the original sales packaging. If the voluntary right of return is exercised, the refund will be made to the account specified by the customer by e-mail (email@example.com).
Data security and data protection
- IOFORTE points out that communication via e-mail is neither secure nor confidential. Any liability for possible damages resulting from e-mail communication is excluded. Users are requested not to transmit information that is sensitive with regard to data protection or personal privacy via e-mail.
- In principle, you can visit our websites without having to provide personal information. Only impersonal usage data such as your IP address, the last page you visited, the browser used, date, time, etc. are evaluated anonymously in order to identify trends and improve our online service (see Google Analytics data protection declaration). No conclusions about your person are drawn from this.
- The IOFORTE website can be used to access third party websites. IOFORTE declines any responsibility for the content or functionality of these websites.
- IOFORTE does not check the contents of linked websites.
- The entire content of the IOFORTE website is protected by copyright. The downloading or printing of pages or documents for private, non-commercial use is permitted; however, no rights whatsoever arise from downloading or copying.
- Changes to the content of the website are prohibited. Without the prior written consent of IOFORTE, copying, linking or using the copyrighted content, including the source code, for public and/or commercial purposes is prohibited.
- The IOFORTE logo is the official logo of IOFORTE. Its use requires prior consent; without such consent it may not be used for private or commercial purposes.